Powered by Blogger.

And I Love You So CANADA Screenings

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


On the lighter side. A relative of my Client asking me if there would be a screening of the famous pinoy movie of I Love You So starring Bea Alonzo. Well to fulfill his wish I research the ABS-CBN global screening and found out that they do have one in Canada.

AND I LOVE YOU SO Movie Screening

VANCOUVER
August 22 at 4 p.m.
Aug 23 2 and 4 p.m.
Denman Theater
1779 Comox, Vancouver

AUG 21-SEPT 3
Coliseum Scarborough, Scarborough Town Center
300 Borough Drive, McCowa Road Scarborough,On. M1P 4P5.

September 4-17,2009
Empire Studio 10-Square One,
Mississauga 100 City Centre, Mississauga ON L5B2C9

Well who said that homesickness is a problem in Canada?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP