Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to Vancouver Winter Olympics

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


As We all know the upcoming winter Olympics is just around the corner. This could be you ticket at least to visit Canada. If you are applying for a Tourist Visa to Canada. This could be your ultimate reason. I bet many Pinoys are gearing up to get a tourist visa to canada. With this event I found a very useful widget that shows Countdown to Winter Olympics, and I am using this on my blog site to keep you updated. (It is posted on the right side of this site)

If you want to know more about your chances in getting a tourist visa this blog could be one of your resource material. But, If you really want to know more I suggest you can email me for your concerns.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP