Powered by Blogger.

Pinoy Medical Technologist Could Be Next NOC 3211

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Medical Technologist was not included in two previous Canadian Priority Occupations. Before the end of June 2011 a new priority list will be open. As the number of qouta per occupation is needed, I dont know yet. But is it possible that Medical Technologist will be included in the next priority list?

A colleague told me that he has an inside information that it will be. Do I believe him? at first there is doubt but when I read this report from: www.workingcanada.gc.ca


Over the 2009-2018 period, an occupation will be in excess demand (a shortage of workers) if the projected job openings (arising from expansion demand and replacement demand) are greater than the projected job seekers (arising from school leavers, immigration and mobility), while an occupation will be in excess supply (a surplus of workers) if the projected job seekers are greater than the projected job openings. For Medical Technologists And Technicians (Except Dental Health), over the period of 2009-2018, job openings are expected to total 35,142. It is expected that 33,926 job seekers will be available to fill these job openings.

From the projected 33,926 job seekers (Medical Laboratory Technologists), 5,514 or 16% is expected to be coming from Immigration. They can't get the 5,000 Medical Laboratory Technologists if it will not be included in the priority list.

So what's in it for you?

If you are considering to apply for an Immigrant in Canada here is what you have to do.

1. Take the Free Online Assessment. Or if you are a Medtech kindly send your resume to me at: rgomez@go2canada.com
2. Visit our Office CIC Mall of Asia Office North Parking Bldg. To avail free assessment and evaluation you can contact me at 09279856617.
3. Sign up an agreement with us.

It wasn't Raining when Noah Build his Ark!


4 comments:

Marvis Dreiddys Montero León January 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Hi, I'm from Venezuela, and am interested in immigrating to Canada as a skilled worker through Quebec, my profession is Medical Technologist (in my country is called Bachelor of Bioanalysis) I wonder if you should wait until you see between the NOCS.
I could give more information on how to justify the demand for jobs in this profession, there are many limitations to practice abroad?

roland January 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

as of now its still not on the priority list. but why wait. the best thing to do is prepare as early as possible.

Anonymous,  April 7, 2011 at 5:36 AM  

I am from the Philippines, I really need your advice about my application. I already submitted all my documents last October 2010 in Makati City Visa Section Canada Embassy, up to now no feedback receive from the embassy. When can I receive a notice of my application and What should I do? Please advise me.

Anonymous,  October 9, 2012 at 6:46 AM  

Hi, I want to ask if Medical Technologist is now included on the priority list? Thanks.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP